Hi kids! Here you have some links to practice for the Language and Project exam. These are not mandatory exercises, but they are extra practice if you need them 😉
In all the cases, first you have an explanation and at the end of the page a lot of exercises.
- Present simple and present continuous: click here
- Past simple and past continuous: click here
- Future forms: click here
- Present perfect: click here
- Past simple vs. present perfect: click here
- Passive voice: click here
- Conditional 1: click here
- Question formation (word order and auxiliaries): click here
- Auxiliaries: click here
Remember that for the skills exams (Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing) you DON’T need to study.
We are almost done with everything… you can do it! 😀